College is more than classes.
It’s about building skills that students will use for the rest of their lives. Personal leadership, collaboration, and decision-making are hard to teach, and harder to measure. Too often, opportunities to learn those lessons are overshadowed by stress and fear – rather than being buoyed by excellence, generosity, fairness, and positivity. That’s why we created powerful tools to develop the skills that support people for the rest of their lives and discover the confidence to live a life they love.
Good Leadership University is:
Speeches, trainings, and toolkits energize your students’ leadership, build resilience, and spread positivity. When student leaders radiate goodness, goodness grows! And the whole campus feels the impact. Good Leadership University tools help students:
- Face challenges with positivity and resilience.
- Grow confidence.
- Identify people who are critical to growth.
- Identify and set goals for personal development.
- Take steps toward personal and professional success.
- Blend Faith, Family, Finances, Fitness, Friends, Fun, and Future to increase satisfaction in the most important areas of personal and professional life.