You will experience:
- Listen in on a candid conversation between Natalie Stute and Paul Batz as they discuss aligning teams to win and thrive together
- Learn 3 success habits from Natalie Stute
- Contribute to research by participating in real-time, live audience surveys
- Meet like-minded professionals who believe in the power of spreading goodness
- Enjoy excellent live music by The Benny Weinbeck Trio and breakfast from D’Amico catering
- Experience the opportunity to contribute to non-profits through The Bucket of Goodwill
Doors open at 7 am at the Metropolitan Ballroom in Golden Valley, MN.
Natalie Stute is the chief human resources officer for Gainwell, a position that maximizes her 20+ years of HR experience. Her focus is on helping establish the company culture, mission and values, and ensuring that Gainwell provides meaningful experiences for employees.
Prior to joining Gainwell, Natalie served as the chief HR officer at Consilio LLC, a global leader in eDiscovery and legal services, and prior to that as head of HR at Jostens, industry leader for yearbooks, class rings and graduation products. Recent accolades include Natalie being named in the Savoy Magazine “2019 Most Influential Women in Corporate America” listing and receiving the “OnCon Icon HR Award” in 2020 for her leadership and contributions to the HR professional community.